Just like with an actual street hot dog, the sodium level makes this a very occasional indulgence. But when you do treat yourself, it’s delicious!
- Serves : 4
- Dish Type : Main
- Skill Level : Easy
- Ready In : 15 Minutes
- Season : Spring , Summer
- Meal : Dinner
- Main Ingredient : Beef/Veal , Vegetables
- 4 PC All Beef Street Dog All Beef Frankfurters
- 4 PC Street Dog Long Hot Dog Buns
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) PC Sweet Green Relish
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) PC Yellow Prepared Mustard
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely chopped white onion
- 1 medium dill pickle, sliced in rounds
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) drained pickled banana pepper rings
- 1 tomato, cut in 12 wedges
- Half-fill large saucepan with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high. Add frankfurters; cook for 6 minutes. Remove frankfurters from hot water. Place in buns.
- Top frankfurters with relish, mustard, onion, pickles, hot peppers and tomato wedges, dividing condiments evenly.